Monday, April 23, 2012

Kids Praise! (The Wa wa Song)

Hello everyone! I am sharing with you some of the kids praise songs that I sang during my childhood days...I used to sing these lovely songs with our neighbors and friends during big Charismatic gatherings before in Davao City, Philippines way back in the early 90's. So, enjoy!^_^ 


First on the list is the wa-wa song.



The Wa Wa Song
Words & Music by: Ernie Rettino & Debby Kerner

Chorus:
I’m gonna walk wa wa
Sing la la, Shout oh and clap my hands until (clap, clap!)
Jesus Christ comes again, Whoa yeah!  

1) I know I have a friend who walks beside me
and every time I call on Him, I walk in victory.

Chorus

 2) On days when trials come and my heart goes clippety ying.
I’m glad for Yahshua and that He taught me how to sing.

Chorus

 3)  And now I’m full of joy, I’m living in the promised land.
I’m gonna shout out loud I’m really going to clap my hands.

Chorus (sing twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment