Monday, May 21, 2012

I Will Sing Forever


Indeed, I will sing forever the goodness of the Lord! I thank God for all the bounteous blessings He has bestowed to me and my family! For the good health (in mind and body), for the protection, for the comfort and above all, for the love. 
In addition, I would like to thank Him for using this blog as an instrument to herald His good news of peace and love. Likewise, I thank Him that this blog has just recently reached 1020 views world wide! In a short span of time that I started this blog, I never really thought that people would come to visit and read the articles within. But God has been gracious as He led people to this blog to read and perhaps reflect with me. Again, thank you dear Lord and rest assured that I will continue to bring glad tidings through this blog! To God be the Glory for endless ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment