Friday, July 13, 2012

Novena Prayers to Our Lady of Mount Carmel: SEVENTH DAY


Novena Prayers to
Our Lady of Mount Carmel

Prayer for Everyday

        Immaculate Virgin and Queen of Carmel, you are the hope of the sufferer and the consolation of the afflicted. Look not upon our sins, but remember only that we are your poor children redeemed by the Precious Blood of your Son. Hear our prayer and if it be for the glory of God, your honour, and our salvation, grant what we ask in this novena. Amen.

Seventh Day

        Most loving Virgin of Carmel, we acknowledge gratefully your immense goodness towards us. Hear our prayer and after this our exile, show unto us the Blessed Fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen. Hail Mary...

Flower of Carmel

Flower of Carmel blossoming vine, splendour of Heaven, mother of God. Splendour of Heaven, Mother of God! None like to Thee, None like to Thee. Mother of Meekness, peerless thou art! Unto thy children of Carmel. Favours impart, favours impart! Star of the sea! (star of the sea...)

Act of Consecration to Our Lady of Mount Carmel

        O Mary, queen and mother of Carmel, I come today to consecrate myself to you for my whole life is but a small return for the many graces and blessings that have come from God to me through your hands. Since you regard with an eye of special kindness those who wear your Scapular, I implore you to strengthen my weakness with your power to enlighten the darkness of my mind with your wisdom to increase in me faith, hope and charity that I may render day by day my debt of humble homage to you.
        Please keep your eyes of mercy turned toward me and bring me your special protection, in the daily struggle to be faithful to your Divine Son and to You. Separate me from all that is sinful in life and remind me constantly of my duty to make my life the mirror of your humility, charity, patience, meekness and prayerfulness.
        O dearest Mother, support me by your never failing love that I, an unworthy sinner may come one day to heaven and dwell with you and the saints in the Kingdom of Your Son. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment